Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 1,662 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ismar
      Participant

I have been seeking truth my entire life. Presently, I know at least the God exists and that he is absolute Love. I am trying to find out what else is there for me to learn.

Samuel
      Participant

Change my perception, understand life and the forces of nature better

Patrick
      Participant

I would like to establish a good foundation from which I can learn

Carol Renfro
      Participant

Hope to expand upon my spiritual journey

Iheb
      Participant

I expect to build the foundation upon which I can foster growth.

Malka
      Participant

I have read and listen / watch lot of videos, lectures, leaflets, some books, some class and lesson… And what I expect from this and the fallowing lessons, is some how to ensure that what I do, is a benefit for others and at the same time is something the Creator is pleased with, that will be sooner or later make a better world, (By looking at today and comparing to yesterday, does not look like is making any change). Also to some how for the Creator to use me or guide me in that journey, not to feel as EL Quijote, (A solitary Caballero, Reading a famished horse in search of adventures to address the World).

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 1,662 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.