Putting your feelings aside, what did you take from this section of the course?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival FEELINGS ASIDE Putting your feelings aside, what did you take from this section of the course?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

The Jewish nation is the key to changing our world into a world of connection and of Unity, and with that said the study of the Wisdom of Kabbalah is the starting point, beginning  with the point in the heart, and to getting the connections started with the friends.

Richard L Olson
      Participant

I am eager to view the video to the end as I have seen it before.  I rejoined KabU to see it again.

Bradley
      Participant

That my journey towards conversion to Judaism has more meaning than I realized. Not only do I have an obligation to a community and a people but to humanity.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

So far, all I got is that there are two forces at odd in the past that are carried forward to-date, and they are Nimrod’s way (separation to ease conflict) Abrahamic way(Connect and accept conflict as part of the growth that must be covered with love).

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

I’m in the process of getting the books for this course. I did not read these parts yet. Hopefully soon

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

So somewhere in the past, our ancestors were of Israel tribe, got thrown out of Babylon, inflicted with ego (like other people of Babylon, just later), and after forgetting about Kabbalah some became Jewish in religion, some were not religious. And now in 2022 we join here on this forum. And WE are probably of Israel tribe led by Abraham, not the other ones. Our work begins…

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.