Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation 7. True Love Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Manuela
      Participant

Love your FRIEND as YOUR-SELF. Ohhh!! I never intended this prescious law in this way. And it clarifies SO many things, even in what is written in the Bible. I feel as if I found a Key (well, more than one😊) that changes everything and gives sense to all blind spots I felt existing inside of me. Now I have to understand how to put it in practise w/o becoming a martyr but I know I will. I am in the right place. So grateful to all of you🙏.

Cathy
      Participant

I can honestly say, even though it is a lot to digest.  I am beginning to understand things I truly needed to understand about why people are the way they are  (including myself) and life is the way it appears.  I am not exactly sure how to put all of it into practice but I will be focusing on my intention, instead of my action and loving others, not because there egoistic ways are lovable but because what I thought to be true is true and we are all creatures with a point in our heart that is directly connected to God/creator.  Therefore loving others is indeed loving God and loving a reflection of myself/the whole.

Please correct me where I am wrong.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.