Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality- Videos Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      KaeKae
      Participant

The Kabbalah is a path to increasing our ability to receive/perceive what is real. I feel very much like a radio receiver that is stuck on one station, but I know there are other stations.

Sharilyn
      Participant

I am now aware that free will actually means having a choice to correctly change from the will to receive to the will to bestow.

Iggy
      Participant

Coincidences have always sparked a sense of wonder in me that have kept me searching for truth

Iggy
      Participant

The most important thing I got from it was that we don’t see the whole picture..we are only seeing a small part of what’s really there, and it gave me the motivation to want to gain the perspective of seeing the whole thing in its true form of beauty and glory

henry
      Participant

The main conclusion is that we have free will to choose our friends, teachers and seek the true knowledge of kabbalah, the rest depends on the seed and the terrain.

henry
      Participant

Al ver la imagen, compuesta por aparentes manchas y puntos sin conexión, al cambiar la intención  con que las enfoco, me encuentro con que !hay 3 dimensiones que están mezcladas en una única ! La tercera dimensión requiere del adecuado deseo y aprendizaje para vivenciarla. Es un gran ejemplo de la aparente distancia entre los mundos de ” arriba” y de “abajo” y la necesidad de continuar nuestro estudio de la kabbalah como medio para lograr esta apertura espiritual.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.