Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality- Videos Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jasminz
      Participant

Do We Have Free Will or Is Everything Predetermined?
      It’s very interesting to hear different opinions on the topic environment and family, for I often heard from different rabbonic sholars that each soul coming down on earth would choose his or hers own family members and it would depend on the growing child to learn to deal with that life situation and I actually question this view even more, even if there’s a huge setting of explanations that denies the childs responsibility for his or hers life conditions within the family and yet to claim that the soul choose that always felt intuitively a bit seldom. How would that fit with the free will and frees of choice if this would be true? Then I often heard that it wouldn’t depend that much in which environment we would live to experience our life fully expressed and satisfied and it would also just depend on our ability to deal with that environment and I just can say that I feel perfectly exhausted and sometimes disconnected from myself while always forcing myself to deal with this and that in such and such for the purpose that others in my environment might not fall apart in their genes coded habitus to express themselves different as social environments do need to know them doing that, for example. For it’s their freedom of lower consciousness and the horrible ability to always project themselves unconsciously into the structures of people they might’ve any hidden aversion and prejudice against and in the end it’s the offended person who needs to learn to take this dysfunctional relationship, to take the misinformations of that unconscious spreading generic habits and the criminals are super fine embedded within their imaginations and repressions and do live a funny life after their abuse against other people. There’s no rational behind why or what such people get not brought to justice.

Jasminz
      Participant

People have different states of consciousness in different moments with different people, for it’s always the fact, that someone who is in contact with people with a low consciousness, there’s a lower intellec contact, e.g. in the interaction with children, they need that adults come down to them to be seen and understand. Same is the fact when people are from different professions, depending on the quality of the profession and how much someone invested to learn or even not, is an indication for how any communication between two different professions will happen, according to get an insight about the profession of the other, through questions, explanations, examples etc. And it’s not necessarily said, that there’s a distinction of the values of different professions in different quality states, for there’s always something a high educated person can’t understand and vice versa, for that it’s called profession, e.g. a human scientist and technological scientist are very different from their professions and nevertheless is there a lot to discuss about to understand and compliment each other. That’s the principle of learning. That’s how children are grateful for to face parents who don’t need to live out their ego on their children and get a lot of opportunities to feel comfortable and free to ask questions and questioning opinions and thoughts without getting judged or rejected and misunderstood. In my school carrier I knew a handful of teachers who had this ability to appreciate their pupils thoughts and opinions even they might’ve been evidently not correct and yet there’s always a sense of truth given in each thought and idea and there’s nothing wrong about to express them and learn from them through communication with other people. To deny the development through communication and to presuppose that everyone needs to know everything in exactly the same time, manner, quality and quantity etc, is a violation against the personal existence of each individual in the world.

Andrea
      Participant

I apologize if this has been asked before.

Is the individual soul always the same in every reincarnation?

I’m not sure how to imagine that. When we die, does our individual soul merge with the whole soul? And with each reincarnation, exactly this individual soul comes into a new body or can this individual soul then also be composed of other parts than before?

Tom
      Participant

So, reincarnation doesn’t mean that if I don’t behave in this life, that I’ll come back as a rock and have to start evolving all over again?

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

I’ve visited the exposition in the Jewish museum in Amsterdam about the Kaballah and the tableau’s that were shown there I couldn’t understand at all. Also the exposition itself was ‘abracadabra’  for me.
      With this course I now understand it was hidden. Now maybe I become aware, but I think it will take time realizing all that’s hidden. It might also be a protection. Some people see too much and It might be that they get out of balance and become mentally disoriented. Thankful I am to realize, but I feel also  more responsibility.

hamilton de sousa
      Participant

The will to receive is my nature.
      The ego exists to free my self from suffering because I only see the world with my five senses which only perceives the material world. However according to Kabbalah and other methods even science admits today there is an extra sense. Some call the six sense the third eye according to Kabbalah is the point in the heart.
      So the point in the heart the additional sense, that additional sense will allowed me to sense the upper world which as been hidden from me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.