Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation 1. Welcome to a Perfect World Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Clara
      Participant

Yes, I am blown away too, so wonderful, I just can applaud and admire, :-), he knows that I bestow and he receives! Match! You are lucky you’ve found a way, a form, a plattform, a structure to let the devil out, that can be really lifesaving. And you’re a man, you are wanted to do it, but let as a women the devil out… And I was imediately remembered at Al Pacino and The Devil’s Advocate, who was too soo brilliant, as I saw the film, I just could say only yes, he’s right admiring him – he got me confirming him, so he has me, I still must laugh – so yes, I have a faible for the devil if he’s creative for the best of all at service, yes, then I stand there and I even applause admiring.

Not only the charakter, nor the interpretation, but the way everything is connected to the content, which was very compressed and concentrated, all movie-tech-effects, transported a spirit, magic, mystic, depth and everything was contained, and one can’t process the information/impression/inspiration by mind, but by other senses. There were different parameters of perception at work than we are used to. What a great art and work, soo thank you for it!

On the other side I do see the devil and God are one, and I do see diferences too. The differences are not completely polar as known, It is like pity meeting compassion, like excusing meeting forgiveness, Jesus meeting Christ, Christ meeting Meshiach. The differences are very thin and slightly, they can easily be blurred and one can easily get confused with what is what.

Anyway, taking this course in combination with “in action” is very challanging for me.

TrueNemesisPrime
      Participant

I loved the comment at the end about the left and right doors being locked referring to the middle path, I wonder will this course finally explain what that middle path is?

what I learned from the first short video is that I should not look at the so hard as a regular book it has nothing to do with that but it explains the principles that work up and then like roots in a fix this world

Maria-Powers
      Participant

Hello. Professor Wellman said to take The Book of Zohar inside out. I can only imagine so much juice comes out of this Great Book.

Chava
      Participant

“The left and right doors are locked. You’ll have to take the middle.”

Joseph
      Participant

My desire from a point of desperation to step out of suffering seems opposite from stepping into the light through the point in the heart. It seems egoism and not spirituality is the motivator, maybe I need to be open to both?

Rune T. A.
        Participant

Hi Joseph.

This is exatly what I just thought to myself a minute ago. That I desperatly NEED this as a means to go on participating in This World. And only afterwards thinking about correcting myself as a bennefit to This World. Luckly I have begun the course Kabbalah in Action, where Julian (the teacher of the course) explains that what we feel and want from Kabbalah is perfectly allright, as this is normal, it is a genuine desirre and we are still on the right path 😀

Much love and connection,

Rune.

PS. I still hope that a teacher sees your question as I think it’s a good one and I would also like to hear the answer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.