Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      martin
      Participant

More and more I am finding about the seriousness and responsibility of our mission together. The group session was very much an introduction to conversations above our differences. I know and expect with a degree of certainty the onset of differences as we progress but we can certainly rise above them with help – we have to.

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

I like how we break dissimulation down into 3 categories – two of them direct and one indirect. Frankly, I feel like the indirect approach is always the most effective unless you get into a conversation where something about it is pressing you to mention the wisdom. Even still, I like what Rav says about dissemination inasmuch that mankind today doesn’t even necessarily need to know that they’re practicing Kabbalah (in some cases it might be helpful if they didn’t) in order for the world to change.

Molly
      Participant

I found the idea of dissemination daunting …because I have, and I feel a large group in society has also , an unwritten rule that you should not push your spiritual beliefs on to those around you .
      I will certainly disseminate to those that ask and are curious , for example my daughter asked me about the courses and we discussed the Kabbalah .
      We agreed that quite a few basic tennets of Kabbalah were very “on poin”t!!:

the identification of ego as mans undoing was a definite truth;
      the understanding that we can no longer go on as a species exploiting each other and the earth;
      the feeling that we are heading for some final irredeemable tipping point;
      fundamental behaviour and intent has to change or we are doomed .

Phin Mackness
      Participant

The process of dissemination offers the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the material (docendo discimus) and to spread the the wisdom of Kabbalah to others. Talk about win win.

Clara
      Participant

Father, I no longer know what to look for or what I am here for, but if anything is still worth living for me, it is not to tread on your Heart, Father. For Your Heart is My Heart.

Eberhard
      Participant

When I was asked to write something publicly, I was very afraid. But then I gave it a try and it went as by itself.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.