Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Wiger Levering
      Participant

I was struck by the idea of Hub, Node and Light. The next step is to find out where I fit in this life.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

I’m blown away by how real my sense of connection is with the other students and all of the teachers.  It’s crazy how real it is!  The Wisdom of Kabbalah doesn’t teach us a fantasy/pipe dream.  What it teaches is REAL.

Cat
      Participant

It blew my mind the timing of this lesson.

Just since being able to have some group experiences, I had started talking to a few different people about KabU, and this lesson arrives.

Maria
      Participant

As far as I understood we were asked to share in here what we put in our Facebook in order to start “disseminating”. I have to confess that although I’m very happy in here and I understand that dissemination’s purpose is to share KabU with “my other parts of self/soul”, I felt it more like making publicity and it didn’t feel comfortable.  Anyway, this is the message I put in my Facebook:

I feel as if all my life was preparing me to finally find Kabbalah, the real Kabbalah, which is an empirical science and a method to understand and “correct” our egoistic nature; not to “kill it”, but to use it differently. If you’ve ever wondered about the meaning of life or why we are here, you might want to explore at:
      kabuconnect.com/ and their Youtube channel: KabbalahInfo http://www.youtube.com/@KabbalahInfo
      If you’re interested, you can start watching this videos:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsMvHTvx00U&ab_channel=Kabbalahinfo
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhwNYZIoFkg&ab_channel=Kabbalahinfo

Lora Vatalaro
        Participant

What a beautiful post that you put on Facebook, Maria.  Great job.

Rae
      Participant

So beautiful and amazing what the Friends experience and share in the forums, lessons and workshops- just wow thanks so much ❤️

And so much gratitude to the Instructors and Moderators and Rav Laitman and the Kabbalists 🙏😍

Just listening or reading or connecting feels so correct,the screen is in place and working (altruism)- but as soon as I open my mouth and speak I’m right back into my egoistic desires and the feeling is yucky and heavy! 😀

Thanks so much for all the nurturing and care and correction!!!

Gratitude continues to blow the mind and heart wide open! ❤️

Thank You, Creator for the Wisdom of Kabbalah!!

D
      Participant

I read this week, “if you cultivate your altruism and think more about the unity of humanity and less about yourself, your efforts become a spiritual Kli. A Kli perceives the spiritual world, beyond your five senses. You feel the Upper Force in your soul, not in your body.”

Love thy neighbor as thyself.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.