Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Esther
      Participant

The notion that the only way to revelation of the Creator is through others.  When we look at our global crises, it’s clear that this change in perspective would fix everything.  I am looking forward to the workshops.  If Kabbalah really is a method one can actually learn to love others as oneself, that’s a revelation in itself and something that fills me with anticipation and gratitude.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

It was a beautiful lesson. My heart filled with love watching it.

Jurgis
      Participant

Thank you for materials and others for your posts at forum! Was interesting to read.

Paul
      Participant

This week’s recommended reading: From Chaos to Harmony, Chapter 9.

‘’As it turns out, all that we feel is only within us. It has no connection with the reality outside of us. Moreover, we cannot even say whether there is a reality outside of us, or not, since our picture of the “outside” world is within us.’’

‘’ There is a crack in everything. That’s where the light gets in’’. (Leonard Cohen).

To really understand this , I need more light. Another perception of reality.

George
      Participant

Connection is a necessary tool for spiritual attainment.

~marz
      Participant

I have worked in academia for over 30 years so as you can imagine I have always been around the belief that knowledge is power and obtaining knowledge is the supreme form of self evolution. My favorite quote from this section that has really reframed my priorities, “we don’t change because of the knowledge we receive, we change because of the reforming light”. Not only did this give me a lot to pause and think about but it also surprisingly is providing me a sense of calm inside that it is no longer my responsibility to know everything and be in charge of my own evolution but that there is a plan, there is a way, and the light will do it for and with me.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.