Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 4 posts - 37 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Niklas
      Participant

I want to thank you guys for giving me a clear choice.

I understand now how important the environment is and how much power is in this choice. I also understand how the Creator sends me distractions, doubts, laziness, disinterest etc. in order to give me a choice.

Making the continuous choice to be influenced more by a spiritual environment than other environments is absolutely possible. I can do that!

Niklas
      Participant

In the past two years I have paid special attention to decisions that I called “symbolic decisions”. Intuitively, it was very clear to me when a decision is simply a normal decision and when it is a symbolic one. However, I never really understood it. Most of my choices seemed completely irrational, but they changed very much inside me and in my circumstances. So, I kept making those choices.

Now, I understand that all my “symbolic decisions” were simply choices of which environment I would put myself in.

For example, at the start of the year I made the “symbolic decision” to not buy a gaming P.C. and instead meditate. Quite often I made the symbolic decision not to go to a party, but to meditate instead. All I did was choosing one environment over another.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Hi.in the video of lovely Dr lightman discussed about 125degrees and 613+7desieres i wanna know if these numbers are abstracts or real ones with limits and measurable by them we can feel that we r in a definite place above the other and under the other degree.thanks

Hi Ali,

There are not abstract numbers, they are very precise measurements. As a person attains spirituality, he begins to research it, and discovers all these numbers from his research. But what exactly is he researching, what is spirituality?

Essentially we’re always talking about a desire. Our current reality is based on our current nature, the desire to receive. Spirituality on the other hand operates according to a different desire, that of pure bestowal. The different numbers are just a different way to divide up that spiritual desire. This desire can be divided into 613 parts, or 620 parts, or 600,000 pieces, or 125 degrees, or even 10 sefirot.

It’s just like how we can study a person based on his behavior, or based on his anatomy, or based on his external appearance, or his internal chemistry. Ultimately we’re studying the same person, but from different angles. Same with these different divisions, they are all talking about the same spiritual desire but from different angles or a different scale.

So if we are describing the desire as 613 parts, then we’re talking about the number of corrections that need to be placed over the desire. This number is further divided into 248 desires of bestowing in order to bestow and 365 desires that operate on receiving in order to bestow. We’ll learn about this in detail in the more advanced lessons on KabU that deal with the structure of the upper worlds.

The number 125 comes from the structure of the upper worlds. This structure is just a division of the spiritual desire that we need to correct into sefirot, partzufim, and worlds.

The most basic division of the desire is 1 Sefira. 5 Sefirot compose 1 partzuf. 5 Partzufim compose 1 world. There are 5 worlds in total. So 5 worlds each with 5 partzufim each with 5 sefirot equals 125 (5x5x5) steps on the spiritual ladder. This number symbolizes the gap, the delta, between our nature and the Creator’s nature.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2010/11/numbers-indicate-quality-not-quantity/

Albert @ KabU

Paul
      Participant

The lesson material gave me a feeling of being a participant in a beautiful play called hide- and- seek.

What is hidden (concealed) and where to look for. I have to dig deeper inside.

Viewing 4 posts - 37 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.