Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

I appreciated the insights re the language of Kabbalah and examples of the hidden meanings of the Bible stories … made perfect sense even though I’m sure I haven’t fully grasped all the meaning yet. I sent a link to an old friend who has felt very disappointed by the trail of religious faiths he has immersed himself in over the years. He is devouring one of the texts and “can’t get enough of it”. Many thanks from us both.

Rosie
      Participant

I see where I am in real reality. I don’t want to drink any koolaid like I did before in a cult so my progress is slow and purposeful. That said, I am fully committed to keep on learning. I believe my point in the heart came at an unusual time. I’m keeping track of all my thoughts along the way. Some things I have put in perspective have left me truly amazed.

Sandor
      Participant

The tip of the day was so well placed. I did nothing lately but study. I wonder if I was able to perform the actions as before meaning I do not want to with the wrong intention and do not see how to correct all desires related to corporeal life.

Miho
      Participant

I paused the video many times, because there were so many “Ah-ha “moments! Thank you very much.

Loria
      Participant

I am thankful for this opportunity to grow.  These steps oddly remind of the 12 Steps in a way.  Somehow the Creator leaves hints everywhere to guide us.  Someone mentioned helping as a result of study.  I thought of 2 people that had been friends, yet difficulties caused separation. I am reminded to love them even if the relationships are not possible today, love is an adjustment that I know I need.

I see the steps in my life and that blows me away.  To see the method laid out before me now is a true gift and I am thankful for being amongst you all in the journey.

Zealot Mines
      Participant

I am on the right path and that the Creator allowed be to discover him.. I don’t know what to say.. its like words cannot define the feeling.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.