Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tiago Casellato
      Participant

“Reality reflects who we are. When it seems corrupt, it’s because we are corrupt.”

Rachel
      Participant

The double concealment was mind blowing for me. I am still having a hard time seeing the creator as one that shows his back side. that must be the dark night of the soul of some sort.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

“Make your desires as his, his desires as yours”

Paul
      Participant

The  catch- 22 situation in which we are – our nature being egoistic , so how to attain bestowal – seemed to me hopeless. The only “solution” until now for me was to somehow “fake it” . The clips in the lesson gave me another perspective :

The comparison with  a simulation game – experiencing the push-and pull of life – and in the end learning how to  fly,   combined with the intensity of connection (good environment )  can result in bridging the gap.

The eminated actions becoming a blueprint for us to emulate.

Jurgis
      Participant

That overcoming double concealment and single concealment are hardest part. Because at that phase you feel like you have lost connection with Creator. You feel you are on your own and Creator has left you. When actually Creator is like a parent who is watching and organizing thing for His child from a distance.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.