Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David Redmon
      Participant

Connection

Ken
      Participant

Knowledge off the point in the Heart. Darkness had its purpose. Unity conscious.

anatoly
      Participant

With every coarse i get a lot of my questions answered and it also creates new ones

Samuel
      Participant

with the wisdom of Kabbalah, i am beginning to see that the desire to receive pleasure in every act around me . To me this is a true eye opening .

Allen
      Participant

The sense that peace in this world and in myself are possible most inspired me. I learned to observe better egoistic interference that likes to churn out desires of discontinuity and disharmony regularly and seems to disguise  selfishness as sensible rationale for behaviors that separate rather than unify; so I was also glad to learn that the ego can be corrected to help bring about harmony. I wish for my fellow students adhesion with the Creator and the fullness of their correction.

Paul
      Participant

I am inspired by the feeling that here is the actual answer to the questions and issues I face in my life and the seeminglyinsurmountable dilemmas the world faces at this time. There is an inherent and comforting truth in these teachings, that I can  confirm by applying them to the twists and turns of my life. I have learned that I am really just a bundle of selfish desires and my attempts to chase truth, peace, justice, mercy and altruism have all been primarily self-serving! It is reassuring to know there really is a Creator who is only focused on bringing all His Creatures the unending pleasure of knowing Him, His Thoughts & His Love, and that this WILL ultimately happen. I wish for my fellow students exactly what I wish for myself … that we will all feel our Creator’s presence and help on this journey and that it will be as direct and painless as possible in this present life we have.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 345 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.