Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anthony
      Participant

I can only speak of my entire experience with Kabbalah as a whole to this point. Today, and for the past week or so, I have felt very connected to the wisdom and the work. The week previous to that, I could not feel what was being spoken about. The funny thing about it all is that this very same process of ups and downs as it were, are spoken of in various sources throughout Kabbalah. This is in the books etc, with reference to the ego and how The Creator uses this to bring us gradually closer. I am eager to do work in groups as I feel that some of what I have experienced by myself will be enhanced and strengthened with this connection. I wish all students, teachers and everyone connected to Kabbalah, greater and greater feelings of connection to each other and the light of the upper force. Love to all

Zied
      Participant

The course, and studying kabbalah in general, changed my world view in the sense that I began including spiritual goals in my life goals. The more I study the more I feel I have a stronger spiritual desire. The different concepts studied in this course allowed me also to relate to the practical life in an effort to have a spiritual life.

AmandaNZ
      Participant

I am amazed and inspired by the fact that everything I have learned so far makes complete sense on a deep inner level. Even though much of kabbalah, spirituality and the nature of the Creator is still hidden to me. So far kabbalah answers all the spiritual questions I could never seem to find an answer for. All the difficult questions that every religion and philosophy purport to have an answer for but never really ring true. It’s been so very comforting and satisfying to have finally found the place where those answers do ring true.

Milos
      Participant

a course adapted to the times in which we live. you have prepared everything, and all we have to do is come and join. Thank you for your work and I wish as many students as possible with a dot in the heart

Esther
      Participant

I am inspired (and relieved) to know there is a purpose to every single little thing that is occuring and that I actually can become an instrument of change in this world in the hands of the Creator.

I have learned more about my ego and it’s machinations during this course than in anything I have ever done. Learning about how I, and this world, actually work has been quite mind-blowing and inspirational.

I wish for my connection to my fellow students to grow and I look forward to sharing this path of spiritual growth with the friends.

peter
      Participant

I am inspired and relieved that I have found the truth that every part of me resonates with there is nothing in the teachings that doesn’t make sense to me although I still have alot to learn and apply. I am extremely pleased to have eventually discovered the true authentic meanings behind the scriptures which I always challenged when taught in the religious format. Thank you Kabu and thank you to our creator for bringing me to this place.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.