Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 1 posts - 535 through 535 (of 535 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Brad
      Participant

What inspired me was the simple way that Kabbalah and how to cleave with God was taught. What I learned was that though the Laws are simple and easy to follow it is not always easy to follow them and it will take some work. I wish for my fellow students to continue to study the Laws and engage in the Mitzvot so they can attain the and gain access to the Spiritual Realms.

Viewing 1 posts - 535 through 535 (of 535 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.