Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 465 total)
  • Author
    Replies

What most inspired me in the course?

I was most inspired by the wisdom I was taught.

What have I learned about myself in the process?

I am opposite the Creator, but I can strive to be like Him.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I wish my fellow students a great journey ahead of them.

Christian
      Participant

What most inspired me is having a deeper knowledge of the point in the heart.

The lesson is helping me to have a much clearer understanding of creation, the thought of creation and the upper forces.

I wish my fellow student the endurance to continue in our individual and collective spiritual journey to attaining / keeping the law of equivalence of form.

Anthony
      Participant

I cant pick out any one point about the course, but it all resonates with me, no doubt. Cannot wait to get into groups and feel the connection more potently with like-minded souls on the same path of knowledge and spiritual advancement

Michael Dunlap
      Participant

The greatest revelation for me in the course has been the recognition of the Path of Light and the Path of Pain. The second has been the recognition of how we experience reality through the senses as I had not thought of them as the means by which we react to the world around us. Our response ability.

Esther
      Participant

Beyond profound – 2 things – There is nothing but Him… All comes from the Creator…

I learned that I have much to learn and I need help to retrain myself to view my thoughts and responses differently in order to create intention to align with the Creator.

I wish my fellow students abundant blessings and connections on their journey home. Many thanks to ALL.

Karina Menchaca
      Participant

What most inspired me was knowing that no matter which path each of us decide to take, at the end, “goodness” as I see it, will triumph over egoism, which means that we will all go back to the creator.

I have learned that I can work on myself to be better, which brings me closer to the creator.

I wish them to never give up on their journeys, no matter the obstacles they encounter.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 465 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.