Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Emergence? Watch Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Gil Shir

Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      HJV
      Participant

We’re a species in development, in correction, but this is actually great news since this lesson gives us hope (perspective). This goes against my ego though because by nature, I just want to live my life peacefully, spend time with family and achieve my goals (fine) but we’re here revealing the upper force dwelling amongst ourselves and gradually emerging. Our try potential will be reached only together â­•

Kayce
      Participant

The powerful concept  of emergence that will be created once the 600,000 shattered  souls combined back into one original soul of Adam harison. This is where humanity in the true sense will be develop as equal  quality to the creator.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.