Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 5. Your Relationship As a Mini-Model of the Whole Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

very nice lesson

David Edwards
      Participant

This exercise was a great bonding experience for me and my fiancé

dree monster
      Participant

listening is a huge in relationships and one of the things I always try to do well. i like how it was put to listen to understand and not to just listen to respond.

Leo
      Participant

Listening to understand or listening to respond! Thanks

Richard Lively
      Participant

I  talk with my wife about everything I learn in Kabbalah.  I even explain the drawings i make of understanding the tree of life.  I take extensive notes and every Shabbat we go over what I learned the day before.  Shes not on board but she accepts that it is important to me.  Shes  not taken any of this wrong and she agrees that our life resembles a lot of what Kabbalah says, but she is not Jewish or “new age spiritual”.  We dont fight, its just not something we do.  And if we have a disagreement we realize that this is just a projection from the “Freudian” psychology.  We always remember the kids are watching, and we make sure to keep it healthy.  We understood long ago there is no “self’ in love.  We live this and thats why we have been together for over 10 years.

Rachel
      Participant

great lesson

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.