Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 6. The Spiritual Relationship Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

• This topic has 26 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by peter.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ~marz
      Participant

With all the documentation on how many people are now single world-wide, it would have been helpful to see how to reflect these practices in other relationships. If a partner is required, this leaves me and millions others out of the solution 🙁 It feels terrible and sad which is the opposite of how I feel each day in my life. This lesson was painful for me. That’s just the truth.

Annililia
      Participant

Nice, but short lesson. Thank you.

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

After 34 years of marriage I can honestly say that if I had the tools provided in this course back then it would have helped me a lot !

KatieBug
      Participant

I learned that our partner helps us discover our souls and actually complete the other half of them.  This is beautiful.

Yaneth
      Participant

I learned that our happiness depends of others, also that our soul became to be one with our partner.

Juju721
      Participant

I think the ego drives so many people that truly altruistic people get used in this society. Its hard finding people out there that want genuine connections and not just something materialistic from you.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.