Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 6. The Spiritual Relationship Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David Edwards
      Participant

This was an excellent way to set goals for my relationship

dree monster
      Participant

i have had my fair share of toxic relationships. I kept looking for a relationship in stead of finding certain qualities in my self that kabbalah has helped me to find. I decided to break the on going cycle of toxic relationship for the sake of being with someone to waiting for someone on the same level as me who can understand the balance, listen, and have various other important qualites.

Leo
      Participant

A partner will complete the other half of my soul.

Richard Lively
      Participant

I would like my relationship to be much like the one i have at home.  We both serve each other in ways that we could not serve each other ourselves the same way.  Relationships are a give and take and love does not include thinking about “oneself” only.  We are all “needy” in some way but in the end its about doing for your partner and finding a partner that will do the same measure for you.  If its not symbiotic then its just not going to work.  I already know i have this kind of connection with the creator because the torah taught me now to treat my wife.  I honestly did not realize how much I had already become more Kabbalistic until i started taking the courses prior to learning about Kabbalah.  My whole life has been to service others in a way that I wanted to be treated as well.  Even people who I considered not a friend or  strangers.  This will never change.  I knew long ago that all was created good and nothing was actually evil in the sense of how the majority of the world would define it.  torah teaches me that nothing on the planet can challenge the creator so i knew that everything was working as intended.  Kabbalah was an easy concept for me to accept because of observing torah and mitzvot.

Jeanette
      Participant

That partners in a relationship complete each other and our souls become one.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

It’s puzzling me how come, that you feel with some relationships it’s natural and somehow it looks if you don’t need anything to make yourself clear. In  other it’s just the opposite. There will be an answer to that…

How to worship other ones’ qualities, help to encourage the skills of the other without benefit …

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.