Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

Het hebrew  versta ik niet maar het gaf me een speciaal gevoel  en intentie  om goed te luisteren

anatoly
      Participant

It made me calm

Mira
      Participant

There is a great since of peace when listening to the book of Zohar. I am eager to study the book of Zohar in more depth.

Al
      Participant

I still haven’t found out where precisely I should direct my intention, but I’m feeling something. I think I at least go the general direction right.

martin
      Participant

It invoked a question. Was I listening with the heart, or was this just one of my intellectual exercises? A mixture of both really. recognition of corporeal ideas from Torah but certainly a deeper feeling of engagement.

Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

I felt very calm and very relaxed.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.