Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

In English reading i am sensing and memorize the first reading that save on my mind. but on seconds one I am not understanding the language except the names

victoriabb12
      Participant

My mind was so in the way attempting to intellectualize it during the English version.

During the Hebrew version, I felt one with the reader.  I recognized Tony’s voice, so was as if attempting to feel what he feels. It was a sensation of purity, warmth and light.

carlos
      Participant

Definitely prefer the english version. Even though i dont really understand what is being said, it creates a picture and I find it quite soothing. Do you have the zoar read in audiobook form?

Paul
      Participant

When I read the Hebrew text. Although I did not understand it I had an ‘in Israel’ feeling  closer to the original. It was a feeling that lasted longer  then when reading the text in English. (which was  hard to  recap also.). It reminded me of a lesson ‘how to draw’.The subject to draw was kept upside down. So you had to use your right hemisphere.

Shadi
      Participant

It is also true that the translation from Hebrew to Arabic was better and clearer. I believe that studying Hebrew first to study the Zohar is better and enables the student to understand the meaning correctly.

Christianne
      Participant

Tijden deze lessen kreeg ik meer  de drang naar meer. De lessen zijn boeiend gebracht en mijn verwondering groot  dat wij  dt nu  in onze tijd mogen lezen en ervaren wat zoveel jaren eerder werd geschreven. Ik denk dat dit  het goede moment  is en de wereld  het  nodig  heeft  om tot connectie  te komen in liefde en zo een betere samenleving . Ik stelde  mezelf de vraag: waarom kom ik nu  dat  boek tegen?  Wat doet het met mij? En ik besef nu  beter de invloed mijn daden op  de hele mensheid en dus dat ik behoedzaam moet zijn met woord en daad

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.