Episode 1: Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Emergent Universe Episode 4: The World Inside You Watch Episode 1: Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Manuela
      Participant

Ohhh! Impressive and so logical. We are living in a Matrix we can change according to our internal qualities but this means we are creators of our reality and there is one Creator only in the Universe…How can we fix this apparent contradiction? ThankU in advance. So interesting!

Niki
      Participant

WOW!  This feels so right but I need ti e to “digest” all this information.

Thank you Gianni!!

Chris
      Participant

Very interesting point of view. I definitely need to watch it again.

Karen B
      Participant

I need to listen to this about 10 more times (probably 100 more times) but my first reaction of this is that it is hard to conceive of. Could we truly be living in some sort of  a hologram (with dimensions that go far beyond what my brain is capable of understanding!) S0 is reality a virtually reality that has no measurement of time and space? This truly requires faith above reason. We are merely parts of a much greater inconceivable system. Maybe we are collectively all of the broken pieces of a great force of energy (Adam HaRishon)?   I now feel that I must question all that my brain believes  it sees, hears,  tastes, and smells.  I am even more intrigued now to figure out how my own thoughts, desires, intentions, and connection with others

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.