What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 2. Three Arrows What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rachel
      Participant

interesting,i get a warm feeling inside of me. the tree arrows reasures me that there is hope. i only need to want the change and put in effort,

Shalom

Seraphim
      Participant

Every created thing that exists experiences conation to sustain its existence. This conation for self-continuation is always accompanied by a capacity to perceive that it is all-devouring time which engenders the diminishment of one’s existence in favor of the generation of another being in one’s place. Rudimentary consciousness may be defined as just this: the awareness of the unique conation of one’s existence, together with the perception that time will waste away the entity that one is in order to make way for another one to occupy one’s space. Time, then, is the uniquely subjective force, felt by a given entity, of the displacement of space from the body of one entity to the body of another. The most acute and salient – and thus the most real – modality of consciousness is pain, for pain is the awareness of some degree of fatal harm  to one’s continued existence, or terminal damage to one’s organism. The opposite of pain, of course, is pleasure which is just a consciousness of some degree of benefit in the form of the preservation of one’s selfhood in the body.

Christian Brauns
      Participant

My Body and my inner life are not part of nature and under its control as the world I see around me
      Mainly I do not feel much here. I know what feelings are.
      I just can not find, what I should do here.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

I’m ready to take the leap

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

I’ve connected and lost connection.

siStar Simone
      Participant

What I think, say and do greatly influences what I experience. For example, 3wks ago I was walking to the store as I do often. I have not been eating much as it is very hot.  I was paying attention to how strong and steady I felt. I should add here that I am mobility challenged and use 2 canes to walk. As I was thinking this I twisted my ankle and fell. Although it was 1pm, within moments there were 3 gentleman there to assist me. First lesson was I am not as strong as I was thinking I was. second lesson is I had done this 6 months prior and “worked” thru the sprain and pain, an egoistic notion in this case. My corporeal body isn’t as young as I feel lol. Third lesson, I can’t do this alone. I realize its a corporeal example yet it can be scrutinized from various degrees

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.