What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 2. Three Arrows What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Larry
      Participant

We need to perceive nature and connectivity with others and need to be quiet, start to sense nature around us and what it is telling us.

Esther
      Participant

This last is somewhat confusing, but I hope further lessons will clarify.  Why is the purpose of existence to go back to the spiritual source?  Does that Imply the material world is less valuable?

Difficult as life can be, I like the material world

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I am also ready for the leap. <3

Janina Paasonen
      Participant

The observer is part of the obervation and vice versa.  We are connected like spiders web, so what we do influences to all others as well.

Mirjam
      Participant

Go beyond, observe  life, surrender to the force, trust your own pure nature, recognice the same pure nature around you, so also in the other, dare to be vunarable, stop resisting the life force, connect to your divine nature … become the co-creator, live the divine Will to give. Be brave.

Olusegun Olusakin
      Participant

This lesson threw some insite; hanging between the physical and the spiritual, makes meaning to me, because I have always known that what I do and what I have achieved so far has never been solely my physical efforts alone. But how and where the “spiritual” comes in still leaves me wandering. 

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.