What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 2. Three Arrows What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      carlos
      Participant

the 3 arrows scheme makes sense, at least to me 🙂

martin
      Participant

From this level all seems subjective reality, we are all very different. We must learn to share our responsibilities for achieving the post-material world together I would say. And try to rise above our egoistic desires for self only.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Deep meaning from up and downs of worlds in an easy manner and our situation in which w r now

Martina
      Participant

Lots of work to be done, kind of scary where we are in this time frame.

Ernest Karlsson
      Participant

When will I reach human!

Clara
      Participant

It was easier for me as I thought I created the ego, it is my responsibility and I can correct it while I am going through the world altruistically. Now that it is said Creator created the ego, and all thoughts and feelings that I or my brothers and sister have, decisions, everything, is from him. I feel anger at the Creator because it is he who is downright hurting, abusing and causing lack with no prospect of stopping and I have to say “oooo, how pleasent” – this is perverted, like a perverted ego. Can he really be the Creator, or just a pitiful simulation!!!? Something is wrong. I have lost respect and reverence for him, I don’t want equivalence of form with him anymore. He has to behave himself first, and until then I will pass on to my brothers and sisters everything he gives me 1 to 1 exactly like that, untransformed, even if I have to die for it. It cannot be that I am the shell of the world, which filters the dirt and transforms without an equivalent.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.