What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 2. Three Arrows What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andreanne
      Participant

The concept of the 3 arrows makes sense at explaining the reason we are here, why we undertook the process of experiencing separation in order to consciously return with full awareness.

Jennifer
      Participant

I think I understand and then it’s gone.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

I feel upset because I can not enjoy anything in order to bestow to the Creator. In some sense I also feel opposed to it because it makes me feel like my job here in This World is a slave-like condition and not at all for my sake. It reminds me of how my stepfarther expected me to feel gratitude for him putting food on the table when I was 5 years old and how he would hate other peoples unwell being. Today I can apreciate the lessons it taught me, and I see the thread between my upbringing and how Kabbalah describes spiritual evolution. I can feel gratitude for what life has to offer, but I can not feel my Creators joy for me being happy. I can, however, feel that I align myself with the Thought of Creation when I am there for other people, and I feel out of balance with it when I go in a “wrong direction” or even just for being sad, it’s a form of guilt that I feel. I feel that there is a contradiction within me. I wish that I could know for sure that The Creator feel contentment from my joy and efforts to correct myself, and that I could understand why I must please Him… I hardly feel any joy at all…

tristan
      Participant

I am trying to be content and neutral to current events. Remaining present and in the moment have been a struggle. I’m trying to let go of egotistical desires and check my intentions

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

The three arrows really simplified some of the more complex illustrations (from previous courses) for me. Almost seems like Cause, Consequence, Solution (but I’m probably over-simplifying). I feel excited to be on the threshold, my wish is for others and myself to move toward the goal of creation on the path of light quicker, before Nature moves them and us further along the path of suffering. It feels to me that Nature is having birth pangs and trying to reveal something awesome to us, but as a collective we still do not have the eyes to see it. I am thankful that the Creator granted us mercy by letting the sages reveal these wonderful things to us so we can begin to perceive reality correctly. Thank-You for the simplification of a very complex process.

Dorothy
      Participant

Yes, I believe we are on an infinite journey, sent out into Creation by our Source, of which we are apart. Having studied many spiritual teachings, previously from different instuctors, I see our Souls coming from a Prime Creator, who wants to experience life in its creation through each of us individual parts of Itself, with a goal of eventually returning Home and sharing our wisdom gained in our sojourn through the Universe thus created. Once we have mastered all our lessons in this material Universe, we get to experience higher dimensions of being as we travel back up the Tree of Life.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.