What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 5. Who Am I? What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Beverly
      Participant

I am feeling that all the years I have desired love and to give love was the correct space. That “material” teaches we are wrong to desire togetherness.  I feel validated and normal. My inner truth was correct. No wonder there are so many suicides. They are seeking this truth and validation.

Mihaela
      Participant

I imagine a world where there are no borders, no governments, no institutions, only one species working in harmony like bees. If we connect with the mind of nature, it will lead us through its patterns to the best solutions. Science and technological progress will follow the laws of nature, being in balance between personal needs and the needs of nature, all the ecosystems of the planet will be stable and fulfilled.
      There will be no more stubborn scientists who do not want to change the paradigm when new concepts are presented to them. The differences between people will help intellectual progress, being used constructively rather than competitively.
      Inside society, people will smile on the street as they walk past each other, greet each other and be eager to know that everyone is fine and has everything they need. People will be relaxed and energetic and will use their time totally differently than we do today and their lifespan will be much longer. Hate will only exist to emphasize disharmony with the laws of nature.

Dale
      Participant

It’s interesting to hear the expression “the evolution of the collective soul.”

Catherine
      Participant

I really enjoyed the music and the love vibes I was conjuring – I like to envision all humans in resonant harmony with all of the humaness there, everything is a part of the creation-  we are experiencing and learning. I have much hope that the presence of love coupled with an intention for unity is having a miraculous effect in mass consciousness. It helps to know that others feel hopeful.

dree monster
      Participant

i always feel emotional when i feel connection. so im feeling emotional.

kay
      Participant

Becoming more positive of the outcome

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.