What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 5. Who Am I? What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tracey
      Participant

This lesson really helped me to start to see evil differently. I can also leave much up to the Creator, and let nature work through me. Sometimes, less effort is more productive.

Jan Koons
      Participant

Me too Iggy! I felt a warmth and saw pink (which I associate with love) to all my neighbors, the city, and then all of you in class with me. We all came together holding hands under a huge tree with light shining down on us. Beautiful.

Sol Belo
      Participant

me too

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am surprised i can actually imagine that easily. I do try to practice that daily when I meet people.  The reactions I get are generally  polite smiles but sometimes get ignored when I smile and say hello.

George
      Participant

I felt that I can see my desires of other people inside me and vice versa, force me to love them and accept them as equals.

Joseph
      Participant

I believe evolution wants us and pushes us to reunite but have deep concerns that all the shattered pieces will allow this evolution of uniting, I am stuck in seeing the world through the 5 senses, this is why I wish I and others could have some remembrance from before the separation.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.