Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 6: Post-Material World Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Vayne Thomas
      Participant

Great summary

Beverly
      Participant

This is the light at the end of the tunnel

Mihaela
      Participant

Let us think with a clear mind and feel with an open heart this goal of union and evolution, little by little every day until it becomes a part of us.

Dale
      Participant

I am confused that the statement that “Matter is the intention to receive from myself along. It is disconnection and goes against the Law of Nature.” How can this be? Are you saying that just being part of nature in the material world sets us against the Law of Nature? That physical matter is inherently opposed to God?

David J
      Participant

Let’s work on this desire together ❤

Catherine
      Participant

THE GOLDEN RULE my mom called it  YES !!! We all need to treat one another and ourselves with a whole lot more love and a focus on sharing.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.