Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 6: Post-Material World Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      dree monster
      Participant

excited to keep moving forward toward unity

kay
      Participant

Thank you Tony and all Kanu team.
      I feel more hopeful of spiritual attainment, and more aware of what tools I have.

Richard Lively
      Participant

It was a great course on how Natural forces around us reflect what our future is.

Ralitza
      Participant

Thank you, Tony!

Thank you all for your comments!

Let’s walk each other home!

Shira
      Participant

Standing on the Threshold…surely, this is where I am at. The guiding principles shared here has given my worried soul some comfort. Of this I am happy. Is the feeling short-lived? Will my faith carry on as a shield as I wade my way through the filth of this world? It will. Will it change anything? Yes, resoundingly, yes…I believe I can change the world with you.

Niki
      Participant

Thank you!  This course helped me discover a different perspective on the purpose of life.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.