After you try out Tim’s suggestion for dealing with a creative challenge, please share your impressions.

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 3. How Is My Creativity Related to Other People? After you try out Tim’s suggestion for dealing with a creative challenge, please share your impressions.

KabU
    Participant

After you try out Tim’s suggestion for dealing with a creative challenge, please share your impressions.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

Yes this is working very good  especially with  friends , they  participate;  tell their opinions, sharing  ideas   I like it

dree monster
      Participant

i would do this at my old job a lot. it worked very well.

Richard Lively
      Participant

It makes sense because sharing is better for learning.  One person may feel they have the answer but can be on a whole different thought process than a solution.  I ask a lot of questions in KabU to make sure my train of thought is on the right “track”

Ralitza
      Participant

I enjoy knitting very much, but the best part is the connection with my best friend, who likes to follow my projects with ideas on colours, patterns and so on. We always discuss, argue, share. We do it together for the recipient.

And although I do the corporeal act, I could not enjoy it without my friends support.

kevin jackson
      Participant

I do this all the time in construction design with my clients and together have come up with some very intricate remodeling projects

Rivka
      Participant

I have a particular creative challenge that I am working out within a small group. Usually I tend to face these challenges on my own. I am excited now to see how this particular creative challenge pans out working within this group.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.