After you try out Tim’s suggestion for dealing with a creative challenge, please share your impressions.

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 3. How Is My Creativity Related to Other People? After you try out Tim’s suggestion for dealing with a creative challenge, please share your impressions.

• This topic has 19 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Eva.

KabU
    Participant

After you try out Tim’s suggestion for dealing with a creative challenge, please share your impressions.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      zohreh
      Participant

My colleagues and I hold weekly and monthly brainstorming and decision-making meetings in which we discuss and exchange views on various issues and reach good results, and a better feeling is created both within us and in our relationships, and More creative thoughts arise between us

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

As an interpreter, I’ve worked on top management consulting assignments. On many occasions could witness the power of joint thinking allowing, too, for inspiration from “outside the envelope”. One of the nicest cases was, when after a long debate the English speaking consultant-moderator suggested to invite one of the production floor employees into the management think tank. To contribute with ideas regarding the restructuring of the rather big firm. It was unorthodox, but the managers got curious and agreed. And thanks to the extra dimension the employee provided, it was easy to get accepted and implement the resulting restructuring plan, which proved to be profitable, too.

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

In my work environment we did something similar, me and a group of my peers were given the chance to propose ways of making better our department so we had a weekend to individually think about it and individually we were interviewed and after non of us proposed something substantially important. Right after the individual meeting we were all put in a room with some refreshments to discuss in group all the ideas but something amazing happened, in just 3 hours we came up as a group with ideas that were in effect and still are up to this date. Amaizing !

Nancy
      Participant

Okay. Thanks Tim I will try it out

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

yeah I did this with my family………boom it works like magic.

Rodrigo Tavares
      Participant

I really enjoyed this class, because it shows me that socializing is not an outgrowth of work and can often be the solution to the problem.
      I want to continue the course to learn how to socialize in the right way and to find out who are the right people for this, in order to evolve in my ventures, in general.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.