Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello, Bnei Baruch Turkey Teacher did not include me in the Turkey group. I also wanted to work with you

Hello, Bnei Baruch Turkey Teacher did not include me in the Turkey group. I also wanted to work with you.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

I have to attain the whole of Creation. That’s it. I have no choise.

Arian parshan
      Participant

Hi my dear friends,I am arian parshan from Iran,and sense happy to be with you

Ashish
      Participant

I want to know. How people get happiness

Carmen
      Participant

Hey everyone, I am happy to be here today. Not just in this course but in the beautiful world we live in. My mission in life is to raise my consciousness level together with all of you as I know that together we can raise the entire world’s frequency and we have the ability to create a life full of love, compassion and grace.
      So be it.

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.