Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 326 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Martin Elizondo
      Participant

My name is Martin. I have always been interested in Kabbalah and read a few books about it. I would like to get more involved in it by following structured courses such as the one presented in KabU.

Jack
      Participant

My name is John and I’m diving into Kabbalah after months of study and discernment. Grateful to have found this wonderful resource.

Esther
      Participant

Desire to grow and connect

I want to connect and remember the meaning of life

devin
      Participant

I’m a seeker on a spiritual path and I know the tree of life geometry is in every living thing and I’m trying to grasp it and how to understand my path to remember and live a more meaningful life where I can be of service and find my purpose

peter
      Participant

Hi I am Peter and I have a deep passion and desire to grow spiritually I love kabbalah and wish to dedicate this life to advancing through the kabu classes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 326 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.