What do you think: does every human in the world have to evolve their consciousness to bring about positive change? Only those interested in – – – change? Maybe it’s only up to me?

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #1: HUMANITY AT A CROSSROADS What do you think: does every human in the world have to evolve their consciousness to bring about positive change? Only those interested in – – – change? Maybe it’s only up to me?

• This topic has 12 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Lu Lu.

KabU
    Participant

What do you think: does every human in the world have to evolve their consciousness to bring about positive change? Only those interested in – – – change? Maybe it’s only up to me?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      kevin jackson
      Participant

It doesn’t take every human being to evolve their consciousness at the same time for this change to occur… it’s starts with one, changing the inner desire then it spreads from there, and before you realize it, you have a different body full of healthy, vibrant cells… changing the inner world to the outer world 💖

zohreh
      Participant

We can do nothing in this general and global process of fall, the only thing we can do is the inner and fundamental reform of human nature and selfishness. When we change ourselves, love ourselves, nature, others, and the Creator, and pay attention and care, as a result, our action spreads to others, like lighting a candle in the dark.

Rachel
      Participant

Every human has to evolve their conciousness for a better humanity. But this should also start with me first. The development of my conciousness is interelated to others conciousness! so if i start with me first and everyone starts with themselves first, there you go…then we are getting there.

shalom

Seraphim
      Participant

Well, the answer to this question is not as straightforward as it might at first appear.

First of all, I would say that there really is not a “world” out there; at least not in the sense that I’ve understood this word up until now.

I am beginning to suspect that the “world” which I perceive with my mind is a domain that is less the function of outer forces beyond my control than the outcome of choices I make about how I perceive this thing I call a “world.”

This is not to take the position of solipsism, however, since the “world” that I perceive really is an objective entity, the state of which very much depends upon the way “I” perceive it through my 15 billion eyes.

You’ve probably noticed that up until this point, I have been closely tracking the grammatical voice of the original question, and so I have indulged in the spurious assumption that the 7.5 billion bodies that now populate the world make up anything like a “we.” Of course, you hear such a flagrant assumptions being made in the news and in the media all the time whenever you hear silly things like, “We must do something our problems” or “We should solve this crisis together” or “We have to save the planet.” The first person personal pronoun being bandied about in these statements has no more facticity than a chimera or a unicorn. As much as we’d like to believe such beast exists, we will not last long if we are going to rely on “us” to solve a situation to which only “I” can respond – I and the force of my 7.5 billion bodies.

I now suspect that it is illegitimate to assume that there is a “we” that is sufficiently coherent enough to have the wherewithal to do anything at all in the “world” of mine, and I doubt that such a presumed agency as a “we” can wield any effectiveness whatsoever, since, on close analysis, this cavalier pronoun “we” really boils down to a plurality of very chaotic, fragmented, disorganized, dissociated, individual wills-to-receive for myself.

I think, then, that the only real solution to the problem that now confronts me and my world will come about when (or if) this fallacious “we” can somehow be transformed into one, single, unified “I” acting as single agent with an identical set of motivations, desires, and aims. In other words, the whole problem that faces humanity boils down to the fact it appears to be a problem that “we” must face together – relying on some spurious and illegitimate force of counterfeit unity that attempts to integrate the inherently dissolute ego into a “we” – rather than a problem that I must face with all 7.5 billion of my hearts, my minds, and with all my 15 billion hands.

Yaneth
      Participant

Every human have to evolve in consciousness of bring a positive change to world around is to think and see that all human have an interdependency which is not base in race, religions, or political view. Can be that the only people has an interest in this change will be able to help the humanity to change in order to be connected!! Yes it’s to me to me and made this connection with all humans and be able to made changes around the world and take care of the Nature.!!

JDF
      Participant

Every human is my guess?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.