What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 2 posts - 307 through 308 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jenell Brinson
      Participant

Better understanding of cycle of giving. receiving, giving, that the giver receives according to intention. Hw accepting what another gives with appreciation gives them pleasure.

If the initial action it out of intention to hurt or harm, does this cycle then return the hurt or harm they intended another?

Antonina
        Participant

I heard the expressions: “what you damn, damns you” and “what you bless, blesses you”. To believe, or know, with every fiber of my being that “another” is actually myself, is mind blowing.

I believe that the initial intention to harm another returns to the giver filtered by the Light in such a way that teaches the receiver what needs correction. The stone I throw might not return to me (it might) but my stomach may hurt for no apparent reason, and I might feel a deep sorrow (just a made up example). Next time I pick up a stone I might feel stomach pain instantly and put the stone down. Next, picking up a stone (to hurt my sister) does not cross my mind. And somehow, next, or next, or next, I pick up and offer my brother/sister, exactly what he/she asked in prayer.

Sofie
          Participant

Thank you, beautifully expressed. I connect.

Nancy
      Participant

that I have to change my outlook, in order to learn

Chloe
        Participant

I have discovered that Kabbalah is not connected to a religion (I thought it was Jewish mysticism) and that life is about intention.

Viewing 2 posts - 307 through 308 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.