What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Esther
      Participant

The biggest for me what that I don’t need to get rid of my ego… Goodness knows I’ve tried, quite unsuccessfully, lol.

Deborah Amyx
      Participant

Everything!  I never even heard the term Kabbalah until a few months ago.  I have learned from a couple of YouTube videos that it isn’t anything I would not want to participate in.  I’m glad it’s not a religion too, as I have left that.  I want only truth.

Ed
      Participant

I am pleasantly surprised that Kabbalah is not some weird occult slop of hocus-pocus but a spiritual science. I’m impressed that it succinctly attempts to answer life’s biggest riddles and paradoxes with clear, simple teachings.

JamesM
      Participant

It’s wonderful to know the true nature of prayer: what it is, how it works and why.

Manuela
      Participant

How much time do I have to tell you all the insights I had till now? 😊 Well, one above all is the fact that I do not have to get rid of my Ego. It blew my mind since the awareness I’d never succeed in doing it despite efforts, trials and technics I tried till now is what brought me to this wisdom. Well, the Creator did, and this is another blowing discovery that gave me the sense of my quest. I feel so grateful, it is impossible to tell how much I am.

Paul
      Participant

Prayer is a true need in my heart, not an attempted bribe to get the Creator to change my circumstances so I can feel comfortable. And the prayer will involve seeking the Creator to reveal to me what it is that needs to change in me so I can see the good in the events/circumstances that I initially perceive as bad, inconvenient & a source of suffering.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.