What if the history of our relationship with Jews in the Human network actually follows the template for how nature evolves all its systems?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival RELATIONSHIP What if the history of our relationship with Jews in the Human network actually follows the template for how nature evolves all its systems?

What if the history of our relationship with Jews in the Human network actually follows the template for how nature evolves all its systems?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bradley
      Participant

Do you mean when a system comes to a breaking point and finds a way to transcend the breaking point and move forward?

Jack Brenon
      Participant

I do not understand what you mean with this question?  How nature evolves is rather complex, at times cruel for my taste, but there isn’t much I can do about as I live in its laws.  I usually seek a higher power (Creator) to intervene and so far He has taken care of me through prayers and guides me through decisions that are crucial.

Americans have big egos and they are at times harsh with all minorities, not just the Jews.  Look how they treat other minorities.  I read the pages about the danger you suggested, and it was alarming.  Yes, I do sense the danger, but that goes for all minorities who live here.  However, there is a segment in society (good hearted) that can and will force stop anything like what happened in Europe from happening again.  But yes, I do see it and I do sense it (the danger) as I am also a subject to it for having Arabic heritage.

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

i will contribute a writing after I receive and read the course materials

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

If there is only one force in the nature which we feel as good or as bad, based on our perception it should certanly follow from that, that everywhere in nature there is one side and the other. In one human there is hate and love, and in humanity there should be similar a part of population that is dominated by hate part and a part of population that is dominated by love part. Or in other words, there is a population of 70 nations and there is a population of Jews.

Tove Jo
      Participant

Sarebbe interessante

Ozie
      Participant

Then the problem would have been solved by now.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.