What if the history of our relationship with Jews in the Human network actually follows the template for how nature evolves all its systems?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival RELATIONSHIP What if the history of our relationship with Jews in the Human network actually follows the template for how nature evolves all its systems?

What if the history of our relationship with Jews in the Human network actually follows the template for how nature evolves all its systems?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Beverly
      Participant

Interesting

David J
      Participant

Kabbalah-network-connection-equivalence of form-☮

Sol Belo
      Participant

I do not think that will happen without encouraging the effort

Theresa H
      Participant

It seems would have the means to protect it self and humanity from ourselves when our ego gets to out of hand. At least this would be the hope. I mean with Moses splitting the Red Sea it makes sense in how nature works with man when humanity is at the height of its ego.

Richard Lively
      Participant

The whole of the torah teaches to “love your neighbor as you love yourself”  This would be a form of Bestowal the likes the world has never experienced.   Which is why it cant happen until Hamashaich unites the world.  Again these are all allegories nothing is literal this is not a religion this is a format for how the system works.  Jews took egoism to an entire new level of “self” and although I am Jewish even i can see we need too understand its about the unity of the world not just one “nation” who was chosen to be a messenger of the world and that was our only job.

Ralitza
      Participant

If there is a template and nature follows it, we should be able to find other examples of such relationships in the history of mankind.

What about the chinese occupation of Tibet? Or how the Cathars were treated by the catholics?

I am not a historian so I don’t claim to be right, but should we not search for the truth in a scientific way and try to peer-review our findings?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.