What is the best way to contribute to world peace?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 4. Understanding the World Around You What is the best way to contribute to world peace?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Clara
      Participant

Making peace within myself balancing the quality of the will to receive with the one to bestow. I AM responsible for the “Outside” world, because my desires create it. I have the power over my intention, so I have the power over what I see, because I AM.

Andreanne
      Participant

The correction starts with us. The only way we can hope to contribute to world peace is by working on ego annulment, transforming egoism into altruism, and seeking spiritual progress

Andreanne
        Participant

As Baal HaSulam describes, “namely that each and every individual will understand that his own benefit and the benefit of the collective are one and the same, and by this, the world will come to its full correction”.

Each will understand their impact on the collective; that what benefits one benefits all, and what harms one harms us all.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

Study and follow the wisdom of authentic kabbalah, in order to truly correct ones egoistic desirres, and in order to be united with others who share that desirre and intention.

Maria
      Participant

By correcting ourselves and helping other people know Kabbalah exists.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

By studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah and inviting the Reforming Light to correct my egoistic will to receive at the expense of others.

Rae
      Participant

Being a Co-Creator of World Peace,

One Heart at a time 🙏😍

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.