What is the importance of our intentions in our daily reality?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 3. Understanding Your Inner Self What is the importance of our intentions in our daily reality?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marcy
      Participant

My intentions push me to go beyond my fleshly feelings.

Stephen
      Participant

How can I trust that my desire is genuine? I feel a great need within to interact with the creator. When there seems to be no response I question the purity of my desire.

rosemarie tropf
      Participant

I think intention is everything. Intention shows what is in our heart towards the creator. The creator doesn’t understand words only the vibration of our wavelength. it is easy to say one thing but really mean another. it is the intention that is the truth.

AmandaNZ
      Participant

They are a manifestation of our desires. They show us what we truly desire.

Molly
      Participant

We should intend to bestow to others before ourselves and by doing this become like the creator as he is the will to bestow.
      Even though this is? almost impossible because we have been created as the will to receive.
      The intention to bestow selflessly develop’s the point in the heart, and shows the creator our sincere desire to know him by being like him & attracts the upper light.
      The upper light helps us how to begin to conquer our desires/ego & climb the ladder to the spiritual world.

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

Everyone has such excellent answers.
      If I may, free will is only achieved by the intention to bestow to Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.