Young Group Discussion

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Young Group Discussion

Zohar
    Participant

Very beautiful and heartfelt selections and motivations!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Soraziz
      Participant

The analogy that is often used, saying we are like babies developing, and we don’t even know what world(s) await for us out there and what each organ will be used for, is what really speaks to me in the lessons. Everytime I feel confused or overwhelmed by all the information I am receiving, I just write that down and let it rest. I am sure that it’ll all make sense after a few classes.

I can’t wait to join my ten. 🌝🌚

Rae
      Participant

Listening to each other with our heart and seeing each other through the eyes of Love allows us to feel the connection that’s (always existed) between us. Our connecting in this way draws the Light that Reforms. The sense that you are all above me is such a comfort, like the love between Parent and Child or Teacher and Student 💖 these thoughts and emotions and comfort are constantly running as a ‘background software” in  each of us and True Love Rules!!

Gratitude!!

Peter
      Participant

Leave a message that will help build between us a demand so that none of us will be able to differentiate themselves from the others, and we will feel as one.

There are no wrong external qualities. Everything can be balanced. Nature is in complete harmony. The only thing that keeps us from loving is our tendency for self benefit. And we are all together here to mingle, and to fight it together.

tom
      Participant

What did I take from the lesson?

That each one should sometimes act as a Rav to inspire the friends, and sometimes as a student to learn from the friends. Always in favor of the collective, and not for ones self-love. If everyone comes to the society with these intentions, equality rules and we can become friends, above our differences

How do we make sure we draw the reforming Light with every action of ours?

By always trying to place the intention to bestow upon every action, and when we see it doesn’t work, to pray to Him to give that ability to everyone.

Leave a message that will help build between us a demand so that none of us will be able to differentiate themselves from the others, and we will feel as one.

We ‘re all shattered pieces of that 1 soul. If we want to complete the puzzle we need ALL the different pieces to have that same desire to unite into 1 whole.

CONNECTIONCONNECTIONCONNECTIONCONNECTIONCONNECTIONCONNECTIONCONNECTIONCONNECTIONCONNECTIONCONNECTION

Jack Brenon
      Participant

The friend, the group, the environment are the MEASURING TOOL as to how close or how far is one from the Creator.  Rejecting them feeds the ego, getting closer feeds the point in the heart.  The point in the heart lives inside a shell called body, an ego, a will to receive (whatever you want to call it), and the Creator balanced them equally (Ego & point in the heart) to give us the choice to feed either one.  However, as the point in the heart grows, the shell (ego) grows with it until one day it reaches a tipping point and the point in the heart becomes a soul and rules everything.

Each time one is MEASURING how close or how far, one will see that despite all the efforts made, the ego and the point in heart still have equal values.  This is when the ego and point in the heart fight again and doubts of the path creeps-in favoring the ego and the point in the heart needs assistant (Friends, books, environment, Rav) forcing one  to choose again and again.  Use whatever one has learned: Faith above reason, books, friends, intentions, past experience..etc, to feed the point in heart until that tipping point arrives.  When will that happen? It depends on one  soul root.  The higher the soul, the longer and harder the path will be.  No one knows the answer to this except the will to receive and its point in the heart living in it.  Look for that tipping point after each fight between the shell and the point in the heart (crisis, doubts) as it might happen then and a soul is granted.  I hope we all reach it soon!

Peter
      Participant

Lesson 5 – The connection between us

What did I take from the lesson?

What I took from the lesson is the feeling of how important it is to see the friends as great. I cannot underestimate this. I have to constantly be in this. The only advancement is in seeing my attitude towards the friends change. I need you so much friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘Young Group Discussion’ is closed to new replies.