You’re Invited to the 1st Ever EU KabU Retreat: In-Person or Virtually

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire You’re Invited to the 1st Ever EU KabU Retreat: In-Person or Virtually

Zohar
    Participant

Our biggest annual event—the KabU Kabbalah Retreat—is taking place for the 1st time ever in Europe on May 5-7, 2023.

Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.

It’ll take place in-person at the beautiful Eigen Wijze Park in the Netherlands; or if you can’t make it in-person, then the retreat will also take place virtually from the comfort of your own home.

The retreat is the biggest and most important event we hold each year for accelerating your spiritual progress: it’s the highest concentration of the means for spiritual progress (the teachers, books and supportive environment) packed into 3 days, in an intimate setting, that lets us connect and advance like no other time during the year.

Get your tickets at » retreat.kabuconnect.com

Also, don’t miss out on the early bird discount, where you get $100 off the ticket price if you’re going in -person, and $50 off if you attend virtually until Friday, April 21.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Todd
      Participant

How do we veiw the retreat if we was there on zoom?

William Taylor
      Participant

I would like to go to the virtual, I have a lot of reasonability’s animals and a small farm and a very low income.

I raise my own food a large garden and rare ducks and fowl. I don’t sell because others need the food there are many who don’t have healthy food so I share. therefor I have very little cash. only from SSI Disability. I did fill out the financial aid form, but I don’t know if I go ahead and buy the tickets or wait for a response from the financial department.

Rae
        Participant

❤️

Rae
      Participant

Gratitude for the Virtual Retreat Option and the Early Bird discount!! Love love love, so much love!  😘

We are all connected 💖

Tove Jo
      Participant

I am  very thankful for this retreat here in Amsterdam.  So I have got my tickets and registrations to participate in this live event as it will be my first one, after one virtualy some months ago… which I also enjoyed very much.  To be there in person I think will be very special, so I am thankful for this opportunity, and specialmente thanks to those who are working to make this event for “us in Europe” more available.

Tove Jo

Katel
      Participant

Wow great! will endeavour to attend either way.

Rose
      Participant

I’m registered to participate virtually. Although it had been a long time since my last event, I’m looking forward to learning and practicing in my second worldwide event. So much work and coordination goes into making retreats a memorable, safe experience. THANK YOU, staff and volunteers!

Matanah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘You’re Invited to the 1st Ever EU KabU Retreat: In-Person or Virtually’ is closed to new replies.