You’re Invited to the 2024 EU KabU Retreat: In Person or Virtually

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire You’re Invited to the 2024 EU KabU Retreat: In Person or Virtually

Our biggest annual event—the KabU Kabbalah Retreat—is taking place in Europe on May 31-June 2, 2023.

Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.

It’ll take place in person at the beautiful Pageborg Park in the Netherlands; or if you can’t make it in-person, then the retreat will also take place virtually from the comfort of your own home.

The retreat is the biggest and most important event we hold each year for accelerating your spiritual progress: it’s the highest concentration of the means for spiritual progress (the teachers, books and supportive environment) packed into three days, in an intimate setting, that lets us connect and advance like no other time during the year.

Get your tickets at » retreat.kabuconnect.com

Also, don’t miss out on the early bird discount, where you get $100 off the ticket price if you’re going in -person, and $50 off if you attend virtually until Friday, May 17.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      peter
      Participant

I will see you from the virtual platform, looking forward to another wonderful event

Mikhail Godes
      Participant

Did anyone book it already?

I used PayPal to complete my transaction yesterday but nothing happened.

I did it twice with the same result. No error was given either.

Stephen
      Participant

I am a wheelchair user are there wheelchair accessible rooms?  Can the bus from the airport cope with a wheelchair? If not how can I get there?

Sandor
      Participant

I’ll be there 🙂 Looking forward to it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.