Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,201 a 7,206 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #49799
      Will Mbokazi
      Partícipe

      Hi

      I am Will, and I’m here to learn about the reality of life.

      I’m glad to meet yall

      Thank you

    • #49796
      LEKHA SHRI
      Partícipe

      Want to know universal truth

    • #49792
      Arnab Goswami
      Partícipe

      Hello, I am Arnab, I reached here because I was finding this power no matter what it was called in different ages, I was looking for it so determinedly.

      Thank you so soo much team, keep up the good work. Thank yo..

    • #49785
      Rehan
      Partícipe

      Hi,

      Rehan Fasih here. I want to learn Kabbalah.

    • #49771
      Clinton
      Partícipe

      Hi everyone,

      My name is Clinton.

      Currently living in New York.

      On a journey to discovering more about myself and the purpose of life, why I am here?

    • #49768
      siR_Me Mburu
      Partícipe

      Hello participants

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,201 a 7,206 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.