Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,207 a 7,212 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #49766

      Hi everyone,

      I am Elloise and I hail from South Africa. I am very keen on learning about this for a better me and a better you. Also to debunk all the myths surrounding Kabbala.

      Namaste

    • #49730
      Konam Isaac
      Partícipe

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello beautiful people,</p>
      My name is Isaac from Ghana

      I am here to learn about the universe and all the things it holds

    • #49728
      Pitam Chatterjee
      Partícipe

      Namaste,

      I am Pitam Chatterjee from India. I am a retired person. I want to know the truth about Qabalah or Kabbalah and Zohar.

    • #49727
      Eze
      Partícipe

      Iam here to dig deep

    • #49711
      Gabriela
      Partícipe

      Hello everybody,

      I am Gabriela.

      I am here to learn the reality of life and to see the unseen.

       

    • #49710
      Gabriela
      Partícipe

      Hello everybody,

      I am Gabriela.

      I am here to learn the reality of life and yo see the unseen.

       

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,207 a 7,212 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.