Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated hace 2 días by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,273 a 7,278 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #49258
      Akililu Getinet
      Partícipe

      Hi, my pleasure to become involved and very eager to get new ways of thinking and looking at fundamental concepts of reallity, wisdom, ancient knowledge….

    • #49256
      Ahsan
      Partícipe

      Hi, My Name is Ahsan and I am from Pakistan. I hope to get good knowledge and wisdom from this course

    • #49253
      Maria
      Partícipe

      Hi.
      My name is Maria and I am looking forward to the Kaballah course and I hope it will bring more light to my previous studies of the Bible. What I have heard and seen until now from the videos seems to be very promising.

    • #49249
      Raja Chandio
      Partícipe

      Hi everyone,

      Dr.Raja here from Pakistan

       

    • #49244
      Brindusa
      Partícipe

      Hi, I’m Brîndușa and I’m interested in having more information about Kabbalah

      • #49345
        Adnan Jadoon
        Partícipe

        I am Muhammad Adnan ,and m looking for this subject to get into a world of  light and surely not for suffering

    • #49236
      Raphael
      Partícipe

      Hi family,

      Am Raphael kodie from Ghana

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,273 a 7,278 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.