Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,291 a 7,296 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #49107

      My name is Alexandra. I have alwsys been interested in getting to know more about kabbalah

    • #49104
      Shais
      Partícipe

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi i am Shaista i am muslim from India. I am a music student and I love to study about ancient and different cultures and religions.</p>

    • #49103
      john robles
      Partícipe

      hi im john im in search of wisdom a out the qaballah. im hoping to learn the true meaning from here. thanks for the dedicated teachers who will be teaching us specially the CREATOR.

    • #49101
      Abhimanyu
      Partícipe

      Hii there! I am Abhimanyu. I expect nothing from this course. If it brings about a change its okay,if it doesnt i am not concerned. I am here to know about this science of inner transformation as the course introduction says, I am yet to know about it. Hang on here to know if this course actually widens my perspective. Thanks!

    • #49094
      Godwin Sam
      Partícipe

      Hi this 8s Godwin from Ghana and i want to know about life

    • #49092
      King
      Partícipe

      Hey, this is King here… Searching new ways of life…

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,291 a 7,296 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.