Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,279 a 7,284 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #49213
      Haneesh
      Partícipe

      Hi Everyone,
      This is Haneesh from India
      I am interested to learn new knowledge linked to quantum science and spiritual science.

    • #49212
      Haneesh
      Partícipe

      Hi Everyone,
      This is Haneesh from India
      I am interested to learn new knowledge linked to quantum science and spiritual science.

    • #49205
      Robertina Papoiu
      Partícipe

      hi, i’m from romania, my name is robertina.

    • #49200

      Hello there. I’m Erwin Grant, 20 yrs old. I’m from the Philippines.

    • #49199
      Shmuel Phetheni
      Partícipe

      Shalom beloved stundent , my name is Shmuel, from South Africa. I really need more wisdom and knowledge about the Kaballa Siddur, Tree of life.  10 mystical Seforit and 72 Names of Kaballa Siddur 

    • #49170
      Tommy
      Partícipe

      Hi my name is Tommy

      Im very excited to learn  more about this ancient knowledge and get to know like minded people.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,279 a 7,284 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.